Friday, July 23, 2010

The first episode of our new E-Devs show is out! Make sure to check it out and LIKE/COMMENT with the new facebook thing I am trying out! Also Unforgotten Realms 49? Before the end of the month!

Things are getting better and better around here. We finished the first episode of E-Devs this week and I been working hard on some Unforgotten Realms stuff. It's been a long time since I had to draw so many things for UR. Typically you might see a reskined character or some sets "changed" a little, but never really made from scratch. I typically limit myself to only a days worth of drawing a week, but episode 49 here requires more art then almost all of Unforgotten Realms put together. You are going to see a LOT of new characters and Moon Well pass is gonna be pretty bitchin. I'm also trying out something "Different" for this next episode that some of you will love and some of you will tell me what a waste of an episode it was!

Back onto E-Devs though, a LOT of people have asked me if this show will effect Unforgotten Realms. Of course it will, but Unforgotten Realms just isn't enough anymore and I can do an episode of each or even two E-Devs episodes and a UR in the same time I can do a UR. That being said, you should still expect two or three episodes of UR a month here on out. No promises, Unforgotten Realms is still my baby, but I do want to get this Season all finished up here.

DVDs. Yeah remember those puppies? If you haven't received your DVD yet or even an email about it. Expect it by the end of the month. If you haven't received an Email about your DVD, email me at the end of the month here. The last couple hundred are going out over this week, early and late next week so every DVD will have been sent out. I talk about DVDs again, because I have had huge interest via email for people wanting to support the show and purchase a DVD! Totally awesome and late next month or early August, i'll be ready to sell them (and ship them without a 6 month wait!) when you buy them! Oh man, it will be like a REAL business then! Super sweet right?

Anyway, the last thing I want to mention is FAN EXPO in Toronto, Ontario. I am planning on heading to it (It's at the end of August), but nothing is final yet! The dudes still have to expect my application, but if any of you were thinking of heading there this year I thought I'd just give that quick shout out. If I am going, be sure to watch out for Roamin the Paladin to let you dudes know I'm going! Thats all for now, enjoy the new show!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

E-Devs Trailer and New episode this Friday

I haven't been dead, just busy. Real life, E-Life, Fake Life and No Life have been eatting all my time, but fear not as July is shaping up to be a better month! A new episode of Unforgotten Realms this Friday and a new Trailer for a show coming "Soon".

June sucked. It sucked hard. July will be better though. I have a couple cool things coming out including the Wiki (which 90% of you won't care about, but the other 10% can nerdgasim over the reading content I been working on), the first episode of E-Devs (which 50% of you will like so much you'll want me to make that instead of Unforgotten Realms, and at least two, maybe even a third episode sometime this month (Which all of you care about even the ones who recently didn't want!)

Did I mention June sucked? Seriously, fans are great company until they think you have abandoned them. I don't make updates, if there is nothing to say. I'm nearing the end of DVD hell, so if your waiting, keep waiting! Unforgotten Realms has not been something I have had time for and while you dudes are sweet fans, this site is currently not balancing my check book, so my time will be split for now. My current wife Krysta, yes that is a joke, is helping me out with this new show. The art style and a lot of the animation will be done by her, which means it won't eat too much into my Unforgotten Realms time.

Also GROUNDBOLDS. If you been lurking around the forums or even the Steam Group I don't really advertise anymore, I have been working on a small side project so my programming brain doesn't rot with all this non-game design business. It's a fancy little side project that I do server tests for every now and then. I have a thread going to make a level, which might be somewhat confusing if you haven't played the game, but if your interested in goofing off with MS paint I suggest you check it out.

Lastly, E-Devs trailer. Like I said it's a new show that essentially I am planing to release with an expansion the game is MAYBE not too obviously based around. WINK. However, we may release an episode or two before then so keep your eyes peeled gumshoes! Thats all for now, I'm sure I'm missing a lot of stuff, but oh well!